TRB Conference ‘Capable Professional Teachers’ 2017
Thank you to everyone who contributed to making our third conference another success! The program included four very inspiring and interesting speakers:
- Associate Professor Debra Panizzon – Inducting and Mentoring Early Career Teachers
- Helen Connolly– Listening to children’s voices
- Sarah Peterson - What does the new Child Safety (Prohibited Persons) Bill mean for teachers?
- Dr Peter Lind – UNESCO Teacher Task Force - Promoting the teaching profession internationally
- Associate Professor Debra Panizzon
- Helen Connolly, Commissioner for Children & Young People
- Cathy Taylor, Chief Executive, Department for Child Protection
- Sarah Peterson, Department for Communities & Social Inclusion
If you were unable to attend the conference you can view the presentation slides and watch the presentation videos here.
It was great to see so many teachers participating and exchanging ideas. Thank you again to all those who presented, attended, organised and contributed to making the third TRB conference such a successful event.