Transitioning from Provisional to (full) Registration
To transition you will need to have:
- completed 200 days full-time (or part-time equivalent) satisfactory teaching service within the past five years
- shared evidence with an evaluator of meeting the Proficient level in each of the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
- obtained a statement of service verifying your teaching hours
- your recommendation signed by your evaluator (who holds (full) registration) and counter-signed by the site principal/director
- submitted your application to the Teachers Registration Board.
Visit AITSL to view examples of ways to document evidence that you meet the Standards at the Proficient career stage.
Professional Learning Opportunities
- Outdoor Educators’ Association of SA workshop at Prince Alfred College, 6.30pm, Friday 20 November. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Agriculture Teachers Association of SA curriculum focus day, Urrbrae Agricultural High School, Friday 27 November.
- A screening of The Mask You Live In is being held Tues 24 November at Mercury Cinema, followed by a Q&A with a panel of experts discussing masculinity in our schools and broader society.