Skip to Content

Academic transcripts

An academic transcript, sometimes called an academic record, statement of results or mark sheet, shows the name of the qualification, awarding institution, subjects studied and grades received. An official academic transcript is printed on the higher education institute’s transcript paper and shows that you have completed all requirements of the qualification or that the qualification was conferred/awarded. 

If you have been provided your final official transcripts through My eQuals, please ensure that you:

  • share the transcript document to
  • set an expiry date of at least 28 days after the submission date of your application