Skip to Content

I’m an Australian teacher education graduate

Graduates in their final semester of studies are required to lodge an Application form for Teacher Registration.

All students prior to graduating from an initial teacher education (ITE) program must pass the Literacy and Numeracy Test for Initial Teacher Education (LANTITE).

A paperclip symbol appears in the application indicating the sections of the forms requiring supporting documents.

All supporting documents must be a correctly certified copy of the original document.  An acceptable person to certify the documents is a Justice of the Peace.

All supporting documents must be in English.  Documents not in English must be translated by a translator accredited by the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI). Documents not in English and the translation must be lodged with the application form.

The following list indicates the supporting documents required to be included in the application form

A Working with Children Check is now a mandatory requirement for anyone in South Australia who works with children. Find out more about this requirement here.

You will also need to provide payment of the appropriate fees.