Skip to Content

I completed an Australian teacher education qualification more than 2 years ago

You will need to lodge the Application form for Teacher Registration.   

A paperclip symbol appears in the application indicating the sections of the forms requiring supporting documents.

All supporting documents must be a correctly certified copy of the original document. All copies must be certified by the same person, whether that is a Justice of the Peace or Commissioner for taking Affidavits or Notary Public or Proclaimed Police Officer.

All supporting documents must be in English. Documents not in English must be translated by a translator accredited by the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI). Documents not in English and the translation must be lodged with the application form.

The following list indicates the supporting documents required to be included in the application form

A Working with Children Check is now a mandatory requirement for anyone in South Australia who works with children. Find out more about this requirement here.

You will also need to provide payment of the appropriate fees.