Skip to Content

Update your details form

Your personal details
Change of Contact Details
New Postal Address (if applicable):
Change of Name:

Please post a copy certified by a Justice of the Peace of your marriage certificate, decree nisi or deed poll to the Teachers Registration Board of South Australia, PO Box 3649, Rundle Mall SA 5000 to finalise your change of name.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.