Skip to Content

How do I get a new registration certificate?

You are issued a hard-copy Certificate of Teacher Registration each time you register or renew your registration (every three years). This certificate is formal evidence of your teacher registration and you may need to present it to an employer. You can check your registration number and expiry date on the online public register.

If you require a new copy of your certificate you can complete an Application for a Replacement Certificate of Registration. This application is not available electronically so please contact us to have one posted to you, or attend the Board’s office in-person.

When you fill out the application you will need to sign the enclosed statutory declaration, provide a certified copy of a current photo ID, and pay the replacement certificate fee of $25. Your new certificate will be sent to you by post (or you could collect it in-person). We cannot send you a faxed or scanned copy of your certificate.

See all Frequently Asked Questions…