Skip to Content

How do I get an Authority to Teach letter?

Authority to Teach letters are issued by the Department for Education and are specific to employment as a teacher in the government sector. Please refer any queries about the Authority to Teach letter or the online Employable Teacher Register (ETR) application to the Department for Education.

See all Frequently Asked Questions…