ANZELA National Conference 2014
Expressions of Interest are invited from registered teachers interested in exploring the links between education and law and who will share their learning with colleagues and/or learners, parents, families or the education and care community.
If this applies to you then read on…
Details of the Conference can be viewed on the ANZELA website at www.anzela.edu.au
Conditions of sponsorship
- The Board will fund the conference fee only for fifteen registered teachers for the conference from 1-3 October 2014.
- All other associated expenses and/or arrangements to attend the conference are the responsibility of each successful applicant.
- Successful applicants agree to submit a report to the Board. Excerpts from reports may be published in the Board’s Annual Newsletter or on the website. All reports will be presented to the Board in December 2014. (See Conference Report for details)
- Fifteen Expressions of Interest from registered teachers will be selected after the close of business on 15 August 2014. This decision will be final. The sponsorship is not transferable.
Conference Report for those teachers selected for sponsorship
The Board understands the importance of teachers being given opportunities and support to reflect on and inquire into teaching and learning.
For this reason the Board each year through sponsorship, provides the opportunity for a number of teachers to attend conferences.
One important condition of attending the conference through Board sponsorship is the requirement to provide a report to the Board.
The report should:
- include a brief overview of the conference
- address issues of interest to the sponsored teacher or highlights of the conference
- detail the ways in which the sponsored teacher will make a contribution regarding the conference at the staff/school or network level and/or detail how aspects of learning from the conference will be shared with colleagues and/or learners, parents, families or the education and care community.