Skip to Content

Overseas Criminal History - Renewal Requirement

The Board has introduced the requirement that applicants for renewal of registration who have resided in any country other than Australia for more than 12 continuous months during the term of their current teacher registration are now required to provide original or certified copies of a national overseas criminal history record check from those countries issued in the last 12 months. Find out more…