Professional Practice for Renewal of (full) Registration
To renew your (full) registration, you need to undertake 60 days of employment as a:
- teacher (including early childhood teacher);
- principal; or
- director (directors in Long Day Care and Out of School Hours Care services are exempt)
- school in Australia or New Zealand; or
- prescribed service in South Australia (including preschool and long day care)
Your 60 days of employment as a teacher, principal or director must be completed in your current term of registration.
I have not undertaken 60 days of employment
- haven’t been able to undertake 60 days of employment as described above; and
- you meet all other renewal requirements (including professional learning)
you may be granted (full) Registration for a further term of 3 years with a notation on your Certificate of Teacher Registration; “60 days employment as a teacher under Part 5 of the Act to be verified”.