What are you looking for?
Frequently Asked Questions view all
For new applicants
News & Announcements view all
Regional and Metropolitan Roadshow Wrap Up - 2015
We're sorry we missed you, but now you can visit our website to experience the sessions online. For those that missed out and those seeking more information, we've put together an 'online roadshow'...
Maths levels a fraction of what's required at primary school?
The Australian 9/9/2015
- Registration Buzz - Issue 27 - Renewal FAQs
- Registration Buzz - Issue 26 - Favourite teaching moment? Fantastic Professional Learning Experience?
- Registration Buzz - Issue 25 - Due to Renew Your Registration? Get online!
- Registration Buzz - Issue 24 - Transition to (full) Registration
- Registration Buzz - Issue 23 - Due to Renew? Check Your Inbox
- Registration Buzz - Issue 22 - Didn’t Get to Our Professional Learning Presentations?
- Registration Buzz - Issue 21 - Loved every minute, easy, so positive, professional and simple!
- Registration Buzz - Issue 20 - Australian Society for Music Education (ASME) Conference Sponsorship - A Professional Learning Opportunity
- Registration Buzz - Issue 19 - Professional Learning Conference wrap-up
- Registration Buzz - Issue 18 - Transitioning to (full) Registration – what you need to know
- Registration Buzz - Issue 17 - Professional Learning Conference
- Registration Buzz - Issue 16 - TRB Professional Learning Conference 5 June 2015
- Registration Buzz - Issue 15 - And the Survey Says…
- Registration Buzz - Issue 14 - The TEMAG Report
- Registration Buzz - Issue 13 - The TRB are Coming to Town!
- Registration Buzz - Issue 12 - Our new website
- Registration Buzz - Issue 11 - Robust Registration
- Registration Buzz - Issue 10 - Over 13,000 Registration Renewals
- Registration Buzz - Issue 9 - Recognising your professional growth!
- Registration Buzz - Issue 8 - A new school year – is it your first?
- Registration Buzz - Issue 7 - ANZELA 2014 in Adelaide!
- Registration Buzz - Issue 6 - The International Forum of Teacher Regulatory Authorities
- Registration Buzz - Issue 5 - Professional Learning
- Registration Buzz - Issue 4 - World Teachers' Day - A time to say thank you
- Registration Buzz - Issue 3 - Is it time to renew your registration
- Registration Buzz - Issue 2 - Exciting Science
- Registration Buzz - Issue 1 - Introducing Peter Lind
- The emotional workload of teachers is too often ignored
The Conversation 6/10/2015
- Do teachers in Finland have more autonomy?
The Conversation 5/10/2015
- World Teachers Day - four South Australians explain their experiences with great teachers
The Advertiser 3/10/2015
- Change the ATAR: high-achieving students make superior teachers
The Australian 3/10/2015
- Learning First facilitates new approach to teacher training
The Australian 3/10/2015
- Mentors support maths and science teachers
Canberra Times 28/09/2015
- Funding black hole threatens Catholic schools with closure and fee hikes
The Advertiser 25/9/2015
- Millions wiped off school vandalism bills
- Meet SA's most inspiring educators
The Advertiser 29/9/2015
- Parent worried Living Safe Together anti-radicalisation kit for schools will 'build division, not cohesion'
ABC Online 24/9/2015
- Parent group calls for trials of starting the school day as late as 11am, in-line with sleep research
The Advertiser 25/9/2015
- OECD: school education benefits from moderate computer use
The Australian 24/9/2015
- What will changes to the national curriculum mean for schools?
The Conversation 23/9/2015
- Teacher jailed for sex abuse
The Advertiser 23/9/2015
- Islamic school threatens to expel students in response to parent protests against the school
School Governance 24/9/2015
- Sexting dangers app seeks to expand to cover cyber-bullying and be taught in classrooms
ABC Online 19/9/2015
- Teachers on terror frontline
The Advertiser 21/9/2015
- Many South Australia schools lack cultural diversity, MySchool figures show
The Advertiser 20/9/2015
- Australian schools are scrapping history and geography and replacing them with coding classes
Business Insider Australia 19/9/2015
- Royal Comm ission into historical sex offences results in arrest 52 year-old western suburbs teacher
The Advertiser 18/9/2015
- OECD finds computer use isn't improving students' literacy and numeracy
ABC's World Today 16/9/2015
- Raising the professional status of teachers
ACER Teacher Magazine 14/9/2015
- Lifting literacy needs more than just money
Sydney Morning Herald 7/9/2015
- $50m Reading Recovery program is ineffective, NSW Education Department study finds
Financial Review 6/9/2015
- 5 quick classroom-management tips for novice teachers
- School aims for Defence industry jobs
SA Public Service News 3/9/2015
- Speakers back with words to inspire pupils
The Advertiser 3/9/2015
- Support schools in evidence-based best practice
The Mandarin 2/9/2015
- The 'charter school' model could help our most needy students
ABC The Drum 31/8/2015
- Charter schools would only make our school system's problems worse
The Conversation 31/8/2015
- Find your Marigold: the one essential rule for new teachers
Cult of Pedagogy 29/8/2015
- Growth mindset: how to normalise mistake making and struggle in class
- What the heck is project-based learning?