What are you looking for?
Frequently Asked Questions view all
For new applicants
News & Announcements view all
ASME Conference 2015
The 20th National Australian Society for Music Education (ASME) Conference was held in Adelaide during the October school holidays. Five teachers were sponsored by the Teachers Registration Board...
Check out our new video tutorials
We've created a few videos to support teachers in meeting their professional responsibilities...
- Registration Buzz - Issue 31 - Australian Society for Music Education 20th Conference
- Registration Buzz - Issue 30 - 2015 Renewal is on track
- Registration Buzz - Issue 29 - Professional Learning Literature Review
- Registration Buzz - Issue 28 - How is your school celebrating World Teachers Day?
- Registration Buzz - Issue 27 - Renewal FAQs
- Registration Buzz - Issue 26 - Favourite teaching moment? Fantastic Professional Learning Experience?
- Registration Buzz - Issue 25 - Due to Renew Your Registration? Get online!
- Registration Buzz - Issue 24 - Transition to (full) Registration
- Registration Buzz - Issue 23 - Due to Renew? Check Your Inbox
- Registration Buzz - Issue 22 - Didn’t Get to Our Professional Learning Presentations?
- Registration Buzz - Issue 21 - Loved every minute, easy, so positive, professional and simple!
- Registration Buzz - Issue 20 - Australian Society for Music Education (ASME) Conference Sponsorship - A Professional Learning Opportunity
- Registration Buzz - Issue 19 - Professional Learning Conference wrap-up
- Registration Buzz - Issue 18 - Transitioning to (full) Registration – what you need to know
- Registration Buzz - Issue 17 - Professional Learning Conference
- Registration Buzz - Issue 16 - TRB Professional Learning Conference 5 June 2015
- Registration Buzz - Issue 15 - And the Survey Says…
- Registration Buzz - Issue 14 - The TEMAG Report
- Registration Buzz - Issue 13 - The TRB are Coming to Town!
- Registration Buzz - Issue 12 - Our new website
- Registration Buzz - Issue 11 - Robust Registration
- Registration Buzz - Issue 10 - Over 13,000 Registration Renewals
- Registration Buzz - Issue 9 - Recognising your professional growth!
- Registration Buzz - Issue 8 - A new school year – is it your first?
- Registration Buzz - Issue 7 - ANZELA 2014 in Adelaide!
- Registration Buzz - Issue 6 - The International Forum of Teacher Regulatory Authorities
- Registration Buzz - Issue 5 - Professional Learning
- Registration Buzz - Issue 4 - World Teachers' Day - A time to say thank you
- Registration Buzz - Issue 3 - Is it time to renew your registration
- Registration Buzz - Issue 2 - Exciting Science
- Registration Buzz - Issue 1 - Introducing Peter Lind
- Teachers' pay varies widely and affects the quality of students entering the profession
Sydney Morning Herald 18/10/2015
- Schools hit a wall with open-plan classrooms
The Age 23/11/2015
- Australia improves in OECD report card
Education HQ 25/11/2015
- Show, not tell: video modelling helps problem classroom behaviours
The Age 22/11/2015
- Early intervention school helps get troubled kids back on track
The Age 22/11/2015
- Victor Harbor High School community pays tribute to favourite teacher Geoff Kruger
The Advertiser 20/11/2015
- 15 SA public schools eye mergers
The Advertiser 19/11/2015
- ICT is failing in schools - here's why
The Conversation 19/11/2015
- Schools in South East SA raise awareness about domestic violence
ABC News Online 17/11/2015
- Opinion: the scary side of teaching
The Educator 16/11/2015
- Why school is not working for so many young people
The Conversation 12/11/2015
- Tables turned; students are teaching the teachers
The Age 15/11/2015
- Education 'destroying our kids'
The Australian 7/11/2015
- School-age boom combines with retirement-bound teachers to create employment demand
The Advertiser 6/11/2015
- Turnbull hints at return to egalitarian education
The Age 8/11/205
- The great man shortage hits Australian classrooms
The Age 8/11/2015
- SA principals take fact-finding trip to Queensland to investigate moving Year 7 to high school
The Advertiser 5/11/2015
- How can we recruit more teachers to work in rural schools?
The Conversation 6/11/2015
- Xavier snob's bullying contained uncomfortable truths about our education system
The Age 5/11/2015
- Education experts call for uniform school starting age, as parents delay sending children to primary school
ABC Online 3/11/2015
- Turnball's tips put start-up in the frame
The Australian 3/11/2015
- Students tackle programming, but is it only for maths geniuses?
The Age 3/11/2015
- Are we doing enough to support our older teachers?
The Educator 2/11/2015
- Turnbull talks up hopes of Gonski money
The Australian 31/10/2015
- What is to be done about Australian schooling?
- Could this one simple act re-energise teacher morale?
The Educator 28/10/2015
- Raft of challenges for new teachers, UniSA-led study find
The Advertiser 28/10/2015
- Paralowie R-12 school reveals value of needs-based funding in Gonski Week
The Advertiser 27/10/2015
- Bega Valley teacher quits classroom to fight for change
ABC Online 26/10/2015
- Richard Gill: Schooling that sings
The Australian 27/10/2015
- Education Minister Simon Birmingham an advocate for school vouchers
Sydney Morning Herald 27/10/2015
- Resilience classes aim to improve mental health of a generation
Sydney Morning Herald 25/10/2015
- Australian education fails one in four young people - but not the wealthy ones
The Conversation 26/10/2015
- Australia, we need to talk about the way we speak
The Age 26 /10/2015
- This is the best age to send your kids to school
The New Daily 25/10/2015
- The rewards and challenges of raising a child with a high IQ
Herald Sun 23/10/2015
- What is the secret to being good at maths?
The Conversation 23/10/2015
- Do open plan classrooms really benefit learning?
The Educator 21/10/2015
- Outdated exams are holding student back - not computers in the classroom
The Conversation 20/10/2015
- Teacher degrees need minimum entry standards: AEU
Education Review 20/10/2015
- Autonomy should be for teachers - not schools, says expert
- One in every 17 secondary teachers in Australian schools is British born
The Age 18/10/2015
- How Adelaide's northern schools may change to adapt to Holden's closure
The Advertiser 11/10/2015
- Why scrap teaching degrees? There is no crisis in teacher education
The Conversation 15/10/2015
- Why it matters that student participation in maths and science is declining
The Conversation 13/10/2015
- Teacher glut hits university graduates' job hopes
The Australian 12/10/2015
- Parents call for teaching standard
The Advertiser 10/10/2015
- The school of the future has opened in Finland
- Are UK teachers suffering from a crisis of motivation?
The Conversation 7/10/2015
- Two key reasons early career teachers are 'leaving in droves'
- The emotional workload of teachers is too often ignored
The Conversation 6/10/2015
- Do teachers in Finland have more autonomy?
The Conversation 5/10/2015
- World Teachers Day - four South Australians explain their experiences with great teachers
The Advertiser 3/10/2015
- Change the ATAR: high-achieving students make superior teachers
The Australian 3/10/2015
- Learning First facilitates new approach to teacher training
The Australian 3/10/2015
- Mentors support maths and science teachers
Canberra Times 28/09/2015
- Funding black hole threatens Catholic schools with closure and fee hikes
The Advertiser 25/9/2015
- Millions wiped off school vandalism bills
- Meet SA's most inspiring educators
The Advertiser 29/9/2015
- Parent worried Living Safe Together anti-radicalisation kit for schools will 'build division, not cohesion'
ABC Online 24/9/2015
- Parent group calls for trials of starting the school day as late as 11am, in-line with sleep research
The Advertiser 25/9/2015
- OECD: school education benefits from moderate computer use
The Australian 24/9/2015
- What will changes to the national curriculum mean for schools?
The Conversation 23/9/2015
- Teacher jailed for sex abuse
The Advertiser 23/9/2015
- Islamic school threatens to expel students in response to parent protests against the school
School Governance 24/9/2015
- Sexting dangers app seeks to expand to cover cyber-bullying and be taught in classrooms
ABC Online 19/9/2015
- Teachers on terror frontline
The Advertiser 21/9/2015
- Many South Australia schools lack cultural diversity, MySchool figures show
The Advertiser 20/9/2015
- Australian schools are scrapping history and geography and replacing them with coding classes
Business Insider Australia 19/9/2015
- Royal Comm ission into historical sex offences results in arrest 52 year-old western suburbs teacher
The Advertiser 18/9/2015
- OECD finds computer use isn't improving students' literacy and numeracy
ABC's World Today 16/9/2015
- Raising the professional status of teachers
ACER Teacher Magazine 14/9/2015
- Lifting literacy needs more than just money
Sydney Morning Herald 7/9/2015
- $50m Reading Recovery program is ineffective, NSW Education Department study finds
Financial Review 6/9/2015
- 5 quick classroom-management tips for novice teachers
- School aims for Defence industry jobs
SA Public Service News 3/9/2015
- Speakers back with words to inspire pupils
The Advertiser 3/9/2015
- Support schools in evidence-based best practice
The Mandarin 2/9/2015
- The 'charter school' model could help our most needy students
ABC The Drum 31/8/2015
- Charter schools would only make our school system's problems worse
The Conversation 31/8/2015
- Find your Marigold: the one essential rule for new teachers
Cult of Pedagogy 29/8/2015
- Growth mindset: how to normalise mistake making and struggle in class
- What the heck is project-based learning?